VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS AND COPPER RIVER
Leading Cloud Migration Readiness Partners for Enterprise Organizations
The “Cloud”, through cloud migration, promises IT organizations unprecedented value in the form of cost savings, faster innovation, superior scalability and most importantly – business agility. For many organizations, it is at the core of their IT digital transformation strategy. It is a disruptive force that requires application workload behavior knowledge, careful cloud migration planning and collaboration from knowledgeable, trusted advisors.
Many organizations are considering a lift and shift migration strategy for existing production applications. IT architects are charged with recommending cloud platforms, but it’s hard to know the performance and cost impacts of the various cloud service providers.
Virtual Instruments’ Cloud Migration Readiness (CMR) service provides cloud migration consulting, answering questions such as:
- How do you know which application workloads to migrate and which to retain in the data center?
- How do you choose the best cloud service providers for your applications?
- How do you choose the optimal configurations for cloud deployment?
- How do you accurately estimate costs?
- How do you determine if migrated workloads are performing adequately and what can you do if they aren’t?
The Cloud Migration Readiness service takes advantage of years of field experience helping the largest Global 1000 IT enterprises with infrastructure performance management and application workload analysis. Our cloud migration service experts will help de-risk your cloud migration by validating the suitability of the targeted applications based on their on-premises performance SLAs, their dependencies, the preservation of performance in the Cloud, and the estimated cost – all before migrating your actual applications to the cloud!